Terms Of Business 2021
Terms and Conditions Of Business 2021
- Explanation of the Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and conditions shall govern any order given and agreement made between a customer and Simply Logos & Workwear Group – Simply Logos & Workwear – Trading as Simply Hi Vis Clothing
- Prices and Payment
- Any price quoted by Simply Logos & Workwear or appearing on any literature published by Simply Logos & Workwear is subject to variation without notice. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, quoted prices are exclusive of postage, packaging, insurance and V.A.T.
- Since the Goods are made to each Customer’s individual requirements, the order cannot be cancelled once work has commenced and the Customer shall be liable for payment of the full purchase price. As we aim to provide a fast service, work usually commences very soon after receipt of the order.
- Unless the customer has an established credit account with Simply Logos & Workwear Group, payment of the purchase price in pounds sterling is due in full on order of the Goods.
- Any payments received from the Customer for the Goods supplied may be appropriated by Simply Logos & Workwear and applied towards discharging any amounts owed in respect of Goods previously supplied where payment is overdue and if so applied will not be deemed to have been received for the Goods which those amounts were tendered.
- The property in and title to the Goods will not pass to the Customer until Simply Logos & Workwear has received payment in full of all amounts due in respect of all other Goods previously delivered and invoiced.
- Specification of Goods
- Any designs or materials obtained by Simply Logos & Workwear to create the Customer’s product shall remain the property of Simply Logos & Workwear
- Garment sizes are approximate and are for guidance only Simply Logos & Workwear shall not be held responsible for incorrect fitting once the Customer has specified the sizes required.
- Whilst every attempt by Simply Logos & Workwear will be made to ensure that the Goods sold and delivered match in every respect any sample shown or description given by the Customer, any minor or immaterial variation or change in colour or pattern between sample or description and the Goods delivered shall not entitle the Customer to reject the Goods nor withhold or reduce payment of the full purchase price nor claim any compensation for such variation or change.
- Unable to Supply
- In the event of Simply Logos & Workwear being unable to supply or deliver the Goods ordered, it undertakes to refund any money paid in respect of such Goods but shall not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever.
- Any estimated delivery dates specified by Simply Logos & Workwear are approximate only and not a term of the agreement.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility financially or otherwise can be accepted for late or non – delivery. All shortages, damage or non- delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48 hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of despatch. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct goods are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
- Note: Extra charges may apply to non-mainland UK areas, we reserve the right to review the postage charges once order has been received, you will be informed if any extra would apply.
Shetland Islands £30.00
Channel Islands £47.50
- Garment Care/Washing
1 Simply Logos & Workwear cannot be held responsible for damage caused to Goods that have been washed contrary to the washing instructions stated on the label of the garment or treated with or exposed to: bleaching agents, peroxide, chemical admixtures, optical brighteners, or chlorine, where discolouration or aging may result. It is the Customer’s responsibility to read and adhere to all accompanying material giving recommended care instructions.
- Loss or Damage
- Simply Logos & Workwear shall not in any circumstances be liable for loss or damage to any Goods incurred on delivery.
- Subject to Simply Logos & Workwear taking all reasonable care, no liability shall be incurred by Simply Logos & Workwear in respect of loss or damage caused to any garments which the Customer has supplied to Simply Logos & Workwear for embellishing the Customer’s design thereon.
- Patents and Copyright
- The Customer shall have full responsibility for obtaining the necessary consent with regards to Patent and Copyright for the use and reproduction of their logo or design by Simply Logos & Workwear Likewise, any payments or royalty fees due for the use of the Customer’s logo or design shall be the responsibility of the Customer and in no circumstances whatsoever shall Simply Logos & Workwear be liable for any breach of Copyright or use of Patents.
We endeavour to supply only the highest quality products and believe you will be delighted with your clothing. However, if the product is defective in any way, it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and can take to 4 weeks in some cases.
Garment sizes are approximate and are for guidance only Simply Logos & Workwear shall not be held responsible for incorrect fitting once the Customer has specified the sizes required.
All embroidered garments are deemed personalised with any form of bespoke or company logos & text is deemed non-returnable unless the garment is faulty.
Embroidery mistakes on delivery: If the customer has proof read the design and accepted the artwork the customer is fully is liable for the mistake – we can send you a replacement order at full order value, corrections may be liable for artwork and set charge for mistakes that the customer has accepted.
You can order 24 hours a day online at www.simplylogosandworkwear.co.uk , email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call our office number 01202 392999 Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Sample garments can be supplied and will be invoiced at single price rate plus £ 10.00 P&P, which is payable upfront. All colours and sizes detailed or illustrated are for guidance only. Some colour icons are not true representation of their appearance. We would always recommend samples of goods are obtained in advance of orders being placed.
Debit / Credit Card & BACS is our preferred payment method; however we do accept cash, all major credit cards and cheque payments by arrangement -PAY PAL
Vat is not included in the price and will be added accordingly @ UK Standard Rate.
Simply Hi Vis Clothing UK retains the right to change prices, carriage costs and specification without prior notification. Quoted prices are always net of VAT
All sales are final. Simply Logos & Workwear does not trade on a ‘sale or return basis’.
You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 14 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. There is a restocking fee of 20% on items returned. We will also pay the return carriage cost for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error only
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of once a visual proof has been accepted by the customer :
Goods that have been embroidered or printed
Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements
Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range *
Please note that, where applicable, returns placed via the website will carry a reduced handling charge equivalent to 20% of the value of the returned item unless we deliver the item in error or the item is faulty
Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 working days of the request being made.
This does not affect your statutory rights
To avoid any unnecessary charges and delays and to ensure you receive the highest quality customisation please ensure you provide artwork in high resolution JPG, BMP, TIF, EPS or AI files.
Should you not have the artwork in a format suitable for customisation we can convert (re-draw) your file to a suitable type for a fee of £30.00 in the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Simply Logos & Workwear in writing.
Simply Logos & Workwear will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with the request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such charges arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes a t the time of the request, orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork approval is signed by the customer.
To ensure your delivery date is met please reply with the approval to us within 24 hours. Any delays will result in your despatch date being delayed
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions approved by you which are not brought to our attention prior to production. Please be aware that typing errors do occur therefore all spellings and numbers should be thoroughly checked. We will only guarantee colour requests if pantone references are given and approved. Customisation size details are also detailed on each approval.
Sizes, measurements and descriptions of goods are for guidance only and the company cannot guarantee absolute consistency of size, material, proportion, colour or shade. All products supplied should be washed or cleaned strictly in accordance with the washing instructions provided on the garment label. Simply Logos & Workwear will accept no responsibility if instructions are not followed precisely.
Size, style, fabric content, specification, quality and colour should be checked by the purchaser on receipt of goods. While every effort is made to ensure consistency of colours and shades, variation may occur from one dye batch to another and Simply Logos & Workwear will accept no responsibility for such variation
Purchasers can only receive credit once approved by Simply Logos & Workwear in writing via email.
Where credit is approved payment is due within 30 days date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Where no credit is approved payment is due before despatch of any goods. Simply Logos & Workwear withholds the right to hold any orders when a purchasers account is overdue or the credit limit is exceeded. Simply Logos & Workwear withholds the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 5% over the Bank of England base rate, to run from the due date for payment until full payment is received by Simply Logos & Workwear
Ownership of Goods
Title of goods will not pass to the purchaser until Simply Logos & WorkwearK has received all due payments in full.
Until title has passed to the purchaser, the purchaser shall not deal with or dispose of the goods other than in its normal course of business and until such time Simply Logos & Workwear reserves the right to enter onto the premises of the purchaser or it’s agent to repossess all or part of the goods, without prejudice to any other legal remedy available to Simply Logos & Workwear
Only contracts signed by a Simply Logos & Workwear will be binding on the company.
All transactions are subject to SSimply Logos & Workwear full terms and conditions of sale.
Mistakes are possible. All goods should be checked upon receipt, as worn, washed or altered goods cannot be returned. All colours and sizes detailed or illustrated are for guidance only. Some colour icons are not true representation of their appearance. We would always recommend samples of goods are obtained in advance of orders being placed.