As a multi-brand supplier, we take the ethical credentials of our supply chain very seriously. We look to work with brands & manufacturers who are members of the following organisations:
View the ethical credentials of our current brands.
- We recycle 100% of our paper and plastic packaging.
- All invoicing is paperless and generated electronically (unless specifically requested by a customer).
- We are members of CycleScheme which allows our employees to cycle to work and promotes a healthy lifestyle and respect for the environment.
- Movement sensors have been installed in our worksho / offices to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Complete overnight lighting shutdown to reduce waste energy consumption.
- More than a quarter of our electricity supply is provided by renewable energy (This is 4 times the current UK national average).
*Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to unsolicited requests for funding.
If you require any further details about our Corporate & Social Responsibility actions then please feel free to contact us.
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
View our suppliers Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking statement that we follow.
Our Company Values
Our people are at the heart of our business. Developing the talent and skills of our employees helps us to serve our customers better.
Honesty – We believe in a work environment of truthfulness and honesty throughout the company.
Trust and Respect – We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Vision – Working together as a team to shape a better future for all. To think and plan for a successful tomorrow.
Leadership – We realise the potential of our teams through mentoring and coaching.
Integrity – Moral integrity: Being honest and having strong moral principles. Structural integrity: To maintain and strengthen our personal and organisational stability.
Team Spirit – As a team, we work together, supporting each other in our agreed roles and responsibilities as we live our values and lead Falk&Ross into the future.